Thursday, February 26, 2009

What kind of survivor are you?

After watching the Glenn Beck show on Friday night, I followed the link on his website to take The Survivor's Club quiz. Ben Sherwood, author of The Survivors Club: Secret and Science That Could Save Your Life, took a couple of years interviewing people and researching this book. He concluded that there are five survior types: fighter, believer, thinker, realist and connector.

Take the quiz and see what type of survivor you might be.

The Survivors Club Quiz

5 comments:

tiffibug said...

Which kind were you? I'm a Realist.

Yart said...

It says I'm a fighter

Jennie said...

I am a thinker which is probably why I like to write about this stuff.
Jennie

Anonymous said...

I am a believer...I think that's pretty acurate!

Lisa (4 lil blessings)

Winona said...

Jennie, it says I am a realist.
Winona