Saturday, February 21, 2009

Busy Days...

I hate to have these big gaps of time between blog posts. I have had so much running through my mind lately, but nothing was forming together into anything that I could actually write down. I wake up, make Dave's lunch, hop on the computer, read my Bible, get ready for the day, and teach the children. Then I drive kids to hockey practice, friends' houses, the barn, 4-H, youth group and church. When I am home and have free time, I have been planning my curriculum purchases for next year. I am trying to find a good writing program for my struggling 9th grade writer. Thankfully, I think I may have found something. I have been studying some about the Depression of the 1930's. Finally, I placed my seed order for this year's garden.

So, I have been doing a lot of little things here and there, but nothing much to write home about.

I do appreciate all of you who stop by to see what is going on here. Please keep coming back. I have some articles in the works.

1 comment:

Larissa said...

Jennie
Thank you for updating. I convinced myself that no one was interested in my life, so I was blogging on all sorts of things. It wasn't until I took the time to really search the blogosphere and read a lot of different blogs and saw that there are many different people with vastly different lives. I found that even though my life looks boring to me and there doesn't seem to be much to write about, people may be interested and want to take time out of their lives to take a peek into mine! Just like I did with yours today. Please continue to share the every day things as well as the big things!!! From an Aussie country homeschooling Mum of two girls.