Friday, November 21, 2008

Hi Friends...

Finally I am settling into the school year. Who knew it would take me four months to get comfortable with all the activities and school work. We are looking forward to a week off from school next week. I like to focus on preparing for Thanksgiving. So, we will be reading, and Jonathan will be working through some math. I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we will enjoy the break. I hope to post on the preparation for Thanksgiving.

I can give you a little tip on the first thing I do to prepare. I declutter my kitchen. I can work so much better when I can see my counters, find my spices and grab the proper cooking utensil. We started by working on the spice rack a couple of days ago. I will do more tomorrow. I am also going to make and freeze my rolls and cranberry bread.

No comments: