Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Little Bella is ill...


My little friend, Bella, had to take an unexpected trip to the vet yesterday. I suspected that the poor thing had a UTI. Well, I was right. The vet told me that it is a bit unusual for a gal her age (1.5 years) to get UTI's. She is on antibiotics twice a day for 14 days. Then we go back for a check. My veterinarian did tell me that if she gets more infections that she could possibly have Feline Lower Urinary Track Disease. I hope that this is merely an isolated incident, and that my girl is better soon.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Jennie,
Praying for your Bella. I hope she is feeling better.
Love ya friend,
Cathy

Jennie said...

Thanks Cathy! I think she is a little better today. I haven't noticed her in her box as much.
Blessings,
Jennie

Cathy said...

Jennie,
This is good news on Bella.
Hugs to you all,
Cathy